Location: Telecommute (Local to Atlanta, GA)
Do you want to work for a leading resource in the Health Services Industry?
Are you passionate about with Spark and Big Data?
· 100% remote
· Matching 401k
· Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
· Vacation, Holidays & Sick Days
· Flexible Schedule
· Onsite Gym & Fitness Subsidies
· Charitable contributions match
· Child Care & Parental Leave Benefits
· Adoption Assistance
· Family Medical Leave
· Community volunteering
· Happy Hours & Company Outings
About Applied Resource Group Applied Resource Group, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a full service IT consulting and solutions organization specializing in Application Development, Enterprise Resource Planning, and IT Infrastructure. Our solutions include IT Consulting, Outsourcing, Recruiting, and Staffing. At Applied we understand that organizations are built upon the talented individuals that comprise them and we embrace the diverse candidates that contribute to our success. Our goal is to help you achieve that success by documenting your needs to help you achieve your career goals. Contact us today to speak with one of our talented Account Executives which serve as your recruiting contact to build one-on-one relationships, offering personalized attention and career guidance. At Applied our goal is your success.
The Ideal Big Data Engineer will have:
· 5 years of experience developing data pipelines or ETLs
· 5 years of experience in Spark
· PySpark, Scala or Java
· Strong understanding of SQL, relational databases, columnar data warehouses and data modeling
· Basic automation and CI/CD including a familiarity with Jenkins/Git
· Strong familiarity with cloud-based services (AWS) and container technologies
· Experience designing and building distributed systems for scalability and security
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...