- Analyst will be responsible for heavy accounting and executive reporting
- Tracks and analyzes key financial metrics and operational procedures
to foster process improvements. Drives operational efficiencies and cost
- Participates in the development and utilization of financial models
and analysis. Prepares budgets and forecasts as directed by Manager.
- Evaluates financial risks and opportunities by creating and reviewing
operational and financial metrics.
- Assists with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial
- Researches variance to budget and forecast through detailed
operational and financial metrics and explains results.
- Reviews journal entries during month and year-end processes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer