- Oversees the coordination of the annual salary and bonus review
- Provides guidance and leadership in the evaluation and maintenance of
employee benefit programs.
- Ensures that compensation and benefits programs support strategic
objectives and comply with regulations.
- Provides direction, coaching, and development opportunities for all
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 14+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer