A Georgia facility is in need of a locum tenens pediatric physician to assist with their growing program. The schedule consists of Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday shifts plus every fourth Saturday. The covering physician will see 24 - 28 patients per day. The facility uses Athena EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active GA state license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: GA state license needed
- Schedule: Weekday and weekend shifts
- Charting: Athena EMR
- Caseload: 24 - 28 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, primary, primary care