Northwest Georgia health system located minutes south of the Tennessee border! Occupational Therapist will treat Home Health caseload. Prior experience is required. Pay-per-visit compensation and reasonable service area. Nonprofit organization offering sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and fast-starting health insurance. Quiet, family-friendly community with proximity to both Atlanta and Chattanooga, TN. For more information, please contact Evan Silverman at or ..
- Home Health focus
- North Georgia medical center
- Close to Chattanooga, TN
- Experience required
- Sign-on bonus!
- Beautiful community within the North Georgia mountains
- Great benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bhlex, care technician, certified, certified home health aide, crma, gmc, midwife, nac, patient care, pct