An established facility in Georgia is currently in search of a gastroenterologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with clinic, procedure, and call coverage. The assignment schedule is three days for procedures and two days in the clinic, but depends on needs. There will be night call one to two nights a week, and 24/7 weekend call. The physician will see 15 to 18 endoscopy procedures per day and 18 to 20 patients in the clinic on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible within five years. Physicians who don't have a Georgia license can work with CompHealth to obtain one. Assignment requirements include ERCP, EGD, and colonoscopy.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- BC/BE a must
- Clinic, procedures, and call
- Each physician has an APP
- ERCP, EGD, and colonoscopy required
- Meditech, Provation, and Athena EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family, family medicine physician, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, practice physician, practitioner, primary