Data Operations Lead
CoStar Real Estate Manager is leading Software as a Service Provider, (SaaS), to the Real Estate Industry. This product line of CoStar Group has been in business since 1999 and has developed a client base of some of the largest corporations in the USA and Europe, who manage thousands of locations around the world. Please visit our website at: www.costargroup.com to learn more about our company.
Faced with pressure to do more with less, organizations rely on strategy and analytics to make the best decisions and optimize their real estate investments. CoStar Real Estate Manager helps corporations, retailers, restaurants, landlords and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information \"silos\" and consolidate information across business units. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe with a staff of approximately 2,500 employees worldwide.
The Data Operations Lead is responsible for the day-to-day operations and support of the data feeds that power CoStar Real Estate Manager customer implementations. The Data Operations Lead will report to the Client Services Manager and will supervise the team responsible for the monitoring, troubleshooting, and managing problem resolution of production data interfaces following a player/coach model. Responsibilities include partnering with Product, Customer Service, Database Administration and other business and technical areas to support technology solutions.
- Daily monitoring of production feed processing and data transformation.
- Understanding the flow, dependencies and service levels of our data systems to ensure accurate, timely and trusted data is available.
- Develop tools, processes, training and documentation to promote self-service within the Operation Center and CREM support teams, increasing operational efficiency.
- Provide visibility to Data Quality issues and work with the business owners to fix the issues.
- Serve as data subject matter expert and demonstrate an understanding of key data management principles and data use
- Identify and resolve production data integrity and feed related issues.
- Summarize programs bugs in current data processes as well as enhancement ideas and communicate that to development/architecture teams.
- Work with product teams to create documentation of operational procedures of data feeds and processes.
- Availability for 24-hour shift rotation on CREM emergency response team supporting crucial CREM data infrastructure.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Familiarity with data models and ability to understand complex data relationships.
- Experience working in a Windows environment.
- Experience partnering with technology support teams to identify and solve production issues.
- Very fluent generating SQL queries for data analysis and working with DBAs on performance tuning.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with ability to quickly assess problems and determine proper resolution.
- Able to work on multiple tasks efficiently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a high-energy, team-orientated, rapidly changing environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and comfortable reading, executing, and developing SQL views, stored procedures, and functions.
- Scheduling tools
- Administration or development in ETL Tools IBM CastIron, Microsoft SSIS
- 3-5 years experience of relevant data analysis / production support of data processes.
- 3-5 years experience with SQL in an RDBMS environment.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems (related/commensurate experience acceptable).
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Associated topics: admin, administrator, director of real estate, executive director, manager of real estate, mentorship, program manager, project manager, real estate director, real estate manager