This position is primarily responsible for pulling merchandise from pallet racking to fulfill orders. The Order Puller must be able to effectively listen and follow specific directions. This position requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. The Order Puller must be able to read and write and effectively communicate with others. This individual must have basic math skills. This position requires a person to be on their feet working in a fast paced warehouse environment throughout day.
• Manage the pulling and filling of Customer Orders in a timely, accurate manner.
• Must have experience pulling full carton orders for shipment
• Forklift certified with ability to use a powered pallet
• Operate barcode scanners during order picking
• Packing complete orders for shipment
• If required, assist other departments in performing any requested work
• Work varied hours up to 12 hours a day and Saturdays as the business deems necessary.
• Complete daily housekeeping is a requirement.
Any other tasks deemed essential and safe to keep the operation running efficiently at all times
HS diploma/GED required
1-2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
Forklift experience electric pallet jack
Hand held RF scanning experience
Good communication skills
Positive attitude for change
History of meeting and exceeding goals
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...