Asa User Interface Engineer II, you will develop dynamicweb pages for high-volume, multi-tier, architecture-based applications. In addition,you will be part of a highly collaborative software development team in afast-paced setting that is currently transitioning to a more devops culture withhighly automated deployment pipelines. This ideal applicant activelyparticipates in the engineering community, staying up to date on new webdevelopment technologies and best practices and looks for opportunities toshare their insights with others in the organization.
* Works with Product Management to understandthe challenges that end users face and partner with customers to design viablefront-end solutions.
* Provides input into story writing, sizing,backlog grooming, and release planning for front-end solutions.
* Designs, creates, develops, and maintainsdynamic user interface templates for multiple applications, complete withpage-level unit testing
* Architects and implements front-end frameworksto increase development speed-to-market.
* Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigationswhen necessary
* Provides ongoing support, monitoring, andmaintenance of deployed products.
* Actively works with less experienced userinterface engineers providing technical guidance and oversight.
* 3 plus years of Front EndDevelopment experience in design, development, and implementation ofhighly scalable software systems and components for client-facing webapplications
* Working experience realizingapplications from conception and design to implementation and support
* Working experience with userinterface design patterns and visual design elements
* Working experience withapplication lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative)
* Workingexperience with appropriate database technology
* Good understanding of effective UX
* Web application development using responsivedesign
* Individual who thrives in a team environment
* Willingness to embrace and learn new technologies
* Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Experience with React, Node.js and creatingapplications to run on AWS a plus
* BS in Computer Science or related degree, orequivalent work experience
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux ui designer, wireframing