- Delta Healthcare Providers-Temp
- $76,170.00 -109,650.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Speech-Language Pathologist / Therapy (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
Speech-Language Pathologist / Therapy (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Georgia (1.5 hours SE of Atlanta)
- Pediatrics: 90% Outpatient / 10% Inpatient
- 40 Hours Guaranteed
- 16 Weeks Preferred (Flexible)
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- Target Start: ASAP
Speech-Language Pathologists / Therapy (SLP) Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- OP/IP Experience Preferred
- GA License
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Weekly Direct Deposit
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.