Central Georgia Osteopathic Family Medicine Residency Faculty Position
We are assisting a residency program with the recruitment of an additional faculty member.
- Osteopathic program has a total of 18 residents.
- New faculty member will join 4 other leadership providers.
- New provider can expect responsibilities such as: morning reports, attending of 2/3 residents, direct patient care, didactic presentations.
- Call rotation is 1:5 for a 7 day block. When on call the physician has flexibility to leave the hospital, but be available if needed.
- A base salary, bonus plan, robust benefits, and potential student loan repayment through the hospital are offered.
Community of 15,000 is located within minutes of Warner Robins and Macon. Atlanta is 90 minutes away.
Associated topics: care physician, family medicine physician, family practice, hospitalist, physician, physician md do, primary, primary care, provider, urgent