- ESG Consulting
- $78,865.00 -156,390.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
4810 Welcome All Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Candidates MUST have recent experience with Workday Finance.
- Responsible for developing and deploying reports within Workday environment to provide accurate and timely data to financial customers.
- This position will work Enterprise Data Management (EDM) and as part of a larger Transformation Program to develop Workday Reporting best practices and standards.
Impact & Influence:
- This position will interact on a regular basis with: unit and department management and staff, Technical/Functional business owners across the Institute
- This position typically will advise and counsel: EDM management
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Analyze reporting requirements to determine development methods, development templates, and report design
- Design and develop various types of advanced Workday reports from Workday Financials data
- Develop reports encompassing different modules of Workday Financials including Financial Accounting, Projects, Grants, Supplier Accounts, Expenses, Assets, Procurement, Banking and Settlement, etc.
- Build and maintain calculated fields in Workday
- Use best practices and industry standards in developing custom reports
- Write test cases and building test scenarios for reports.
- Partner with other report developers and financial area experts to understand current demands of the business with regards to financial data
- Designs and develop accurate dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids for on demand access through Workday.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Specialized Knowledge and Experience:
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Years of experience required for this job: Three to four years job related experience
Specialized skills required for this job:
- Proficient in Workday Financials report development
- Workday Composite Reports development
- Advanced proficiency in Workday report development including development using the Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Studio.
- Good understanding of business requirements and reporting strategies
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player.
Specialized skills preferred:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Preferred skills include knowledge of the Higher Education environment