Candidates MUST have recent experience with Workday Finance.
- Responsible for developing and deploying reports within Workday environment to provide accurate and timely data to financial customers.
- This position will work Enterprise Data Management (EDM) and as part of a larger Transformation Program to develop Workday Reporting best practices and standards.
Impact & Influence:
- This position will interact on a regular basis with: unit and department management and staff, Technical/Functional business owners across the Institute
- This position typically will advise and counsel: EDM management
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Analyze reporting requirements to determine development methods, development templates, and report design
- Design and develop various types of advanced Workday reports from Workday Financials data
- Develop reports encompassing different modules of Workday Financials including Financial Accounting, Projects, Grants, Supplier Accounts, Expenses, Assets, Procurement, Banking and Settlement, etc.
- Build and maintain calculated fields in Workday
- Use best practices and industry standards in developing custom reports
- Write test cases and building test scenarios for reports.
- Partner with other report developers and financial area experts to understand current demands of the business with regards to financial data
- Designs and develop accurate dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids for on demand access through Workday.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Specialized Knowledge and Experience:
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Years of experience required for this job: Three to four years job related experience
Specialized skills required for this job:
- Proficient in Workday Financials report development
- Workday Composite Reports development
- Advanced proficiency in Workday report development including development using the Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Studio.
- Good understanding of business requirements and reporting strategies
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player.
Specialized skills preferred:
- Preferred skills include knowledge of the Higher Education environment