The Operations Assistant helps the Operations Manager and Executive Chef manage Compliance Issues, Artisan & Vendor Relations, Human Resource aspects, and Financial & Special Event needs. All while representing Eugene Kitchen and Resurgens Hospitality Group in a professional manner at all times, on and off premises.
- Take orders and create invoices, daily
- Ensure proper invoice item entry, daily
- Enter in daily sales
- Enter in deposits
- Enter in invoices
- Enter Credit/Debit card charges
- E-mail daily reconciliation report
- Enter in inventory journal entries
- Enter Inter-company transfers
- E-mail COGS ledger balance to Chef and Operations Manager
- Enter payroll journal entries
- Reconcile Vendor statements
- Pull and match invoices for AP Check Run
- On-board new vendors, including but not limited to:
- Complete Artisan Agreement
- Collect Sales and Use Wholesale Certificates
- Collect proof of insurance
- Distribute and manage Petty Cash expenditures, daily/as needed
- Count and maintain Petty Cash, weekly
- Submit receipts (check with all key team members), weekly
- Assist with Special Event invoice processing/payment, as needed
- Assist with Special Event production / execution, when asked
Licensing and Compliance
- Maintain calendar for licensing and permit renewals. Process renewals as needed.
- Complete and maintain Department of Agriculture certification
- Maintain Food Sales License (covers retail and processing operations)
- On-board new employees
- Adjust punch-in / punch-outs, daily
- Review and submit payroll, weekly
- Maintain internal employee files
- Coordinate and work with EK Operations team
- Passion for food, beverage, and hospitality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive mental attitude
- Strong language skills, verbal and written
- Weekends required
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Preferred: Bachelor s Degree
- 2+ years of hospitality experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook 365 and Excel
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Required to walk and stand often.
- Required to use hands to hold, carry, handle or feel.
- Required to reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
- Often required to lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
- Occasionally required to lift heavy weights (50 pounds or greater).
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities.
About Resurgens Hospitality Group:
Resurgens Hospitality Group is a respected leader and visionary in food, beverage, and hospitality through its continuous dedication to excellence. We offer a competitive pay and bonus structure, company paid Health Benefits, ongoing education opportunities, paid vacation, and more. Excellence in all we do supports, maintains, and strengthens our people and separates us from our competitors. Excellence exists at all levels of job function, employee class and in every decision we make. We choose to be excellent.
We are a privately owned restaurant group in the heart of the south. We love our community, our city and especially our employees. We do not believe that success comes from individual authority. Instead, we believe success is a collaboration among everyone that works with Resurgens Hospitality Group. We foster an environment that nurtures, cultivates and encourages individual success. We encourage everyone to openly share suggestions, ideas, information and knowledge. If we hire you, it s because we want to invest in you, your personal growth and your future.
More detail about Eugene Kitchen part of Hopkins and Company, please visit
Associated topics: after school, branch, director, evangelism, lifeguard, music, neighborhood, program, school, worship