Accounts Payable Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our client in the Sandy Springs area is seeking a sharp AP Specialist for their office.
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Enter and upload invoices into the general ledger
- Prepare and upload files for electronic payments
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Process remittance information from checks, drafts and wire transfers for invoices provided by vendors, reviewing instructions accompanying items to determine proper disposition and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedures.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- 2+ years accounts payable
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 10-key by touch
- SAP preferred or equivalent system experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to follow up on pending issues
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Account payable invoices for accuracy
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and accounts payable files
- Reconcile monthly the accounts payable general ledger accounts to outstanding accounts
- Input approved invoices and produce accounts payable checks
- Manage the accounts payable process
- Prepare accounts payable checks and reports
- Maintain verified accounts payable records
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
- Approving vendor invoices for payment
- Generate accounts payable and refund checks
- Perform various accounts payable in order to analyze all accounts payable invoices for validity and accuracy
- Perform full-cycle accounts payable duties
- Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable checks
- Maintain accurate accounts payable records in SAP
- Ensure that all accounts payable data
- Maintain accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
- Reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Maintain all accounts payable records and vendor files
- Manage maintenance of accounts payable records
- Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices
Loading some great jobs for you...