What does a great (insert position title) do?
The role of a Business Systems Analysis opens up avenues to career paths across the Customer Interface Team, Domain Consulting Stream, Agile Consulting Stream, and Business Analyst Stream.
* Understand client's requirements
* Prepare Business Requirement Document and Requirements traceability matrix
* Need to visualize end to end system interaction and prepare process flow / User interaction flow
* Understand Fiserv product capability
* Need to do Gap Analysis and write functional spec
* Report project status and dependencies
* Ensure adherence and compliance to Fiserv process and quality parameters.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
* Bachelor-level students or recent graduates majoring in engineering or computer science-related fields
* Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated teamwork and leadership abilities
* Familiarity with computer science concepts and programming
* Familiarity with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point and Visio)
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
* Minimum of a 3.0 on a 4.0 GPA scale is preferred
* An internship or relevant experience will be considered a plus
* Basic understanding of accounting (Debit and Credit)
* Basic understanding of SDLC (Agile / Waterfall)
* Basic understanding of UML diagram
Travel Required: 10%
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Associated topics: business, business intelligence, examiner, financial analytic, investment analyst, investment analytics, investment fund, legal, market, refine