The employer is a leading, global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards, and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world.
- Leverage networking abilities to build a strong professional pipeline, uncover new leads
- Research prospective clients' business goals, objectives and challenges to determine revenue potential
- Prepare proposals that speak to the prospect's needs, concerns, and objectives. Develop strategic selling approach for each prospect.
- Stay engaged through client implementation phase to ensure a complete revenue realization
- Deliver accurate and timely forecasts to multiple levels of management
- Continue to update and reforecast pipeline throughout the year using Salesforce.
- Contribute to the development of any RFP's.
- Responsible for meeting required sales/revenue target while maintaining established margins
- Review progress against sales plan and activity plan with leadership.
- Must be willing to travel, 50-75% of the time
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-4 years of proven B2B consultative sales experience with a record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Success in selling SaaS software or technology enabled business services to enterprises in excess of $25M in revenues, experience in Human Capital, especially payroll and HR is a major plus, but not required
- Must have success selling through a complex sales cycle, with multiple influencers and decision-makers, especially in HR and Financial/Accounting organizations
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills
- CRM/Salesforce.com/customer database experience a plus
- Proficient use of Word / Excel / PowerPoint / web
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, manager, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales manager, supervisor, team lead