The company operates within the Health Care sector.
- Provides leadership to a team of physicians, nurse practitioner and physician assistants providing direct services in outpatient settings, including holding periodic team meetings and working with the Medical Director to ensure appropriate coverage for outpatient needs
- Coordinates work with physician team, nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists and other health care providers to ensure quality care of each individual
- Completes assessments, order laboratory tests, and other diagnostic procedures as needed
- Consults with other clinical practitioners to evaluate client's/patients' physical and mental health
- Refers clients/patients to other healthcare specialists or other practitioners when necessary
- Works with the leadership team to help ensure that outpatient community health care services are adequate, appropriate, and accessible
- As needed, provides training, guidance, coaching, and counseling to outpatient services physician team members
- Works with the leadership team, as requested, to assess and develop policies and plans based on data collection, activity reports, planning documents, program plans and objectives
- Sets priorities, goals, and objectives to meet or resolve identified problems in an effort to fulfill the company's mission
- Graduation from a medical school recognized by the composite state board of medical examiners. Licensure to practice medicine in the state of Georgia as provided by state law.
- Medical degree recognized by the Georgia Composite Medical Board (GCMB) AND licensure or license-eligible to practice medicine at a state institution or in the state of Georgia as provided by state law AND Two years of experience at the lower level Physician 2 (HCP161) or position equivalent.
Associated topics: blood collection, laboratory, medical laboratory science, mlt, molecular, pathology, services, technician iii, technologist, toxicology