Shifts: Three 12/hr. shifts per week and One 8/hr. shift per pay period
The Nurse Case Manager collaborates with other members of the case management and health care teams, utilizes professional nursing skills to: assist the patient in achieving optimal health; assure appropriate use of health care resources; facilitate/coordinate timely care along the continuum; decrease unnecessary variances in care through proactive case management; develop a safe and timely discharge plan to meet the patient's needs.
* Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Nursing.
* Current Georgia Registered (RN) license
* Current Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider (American Heart Association) certification required.
* Minimum of three years of direct nursing experience and demonstrated clinical competence required.
* Experience in Case Management preferred.
* Experience in Critical Care Nursing preferred
* Experience in Emergency Care Nursing preferrred
* Knowledge of age specific needs of population served.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, ccu, intensive care, mhb, nurse rn, registered nurse, surgical, tcu, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.