To serve as a Medical Assistant in caring for patients; working under the leadership and supervision of the Clinic Charge Nurse. Responsible for organizing workload efficiently and working cooperatively with other staff members. Provides professional nursing care to patients.
- Medical Assistant certification/registration is desirable.
- Prefer at least 2 years' experience in an office setting
- Ability to verbally demonstrate vital signs, obtaining of health history, reconciliation of medications and urine drug screens.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to Multi Task
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Nonessential: * BACHELOR DEGREE
Credentials: Essential: * CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSIST - GMG * CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT * REG MED ASST-AMT * CMA-NATIONAL CENTER FOR COMPETENCY TESTING * CMA-AMERICAN REGISTRY OF MEDICAL ASSISTANTS Nonessential: * NATIONALLY REGISTERED CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASST
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.