Travel Nurses Needed - All RN Specialties
Vermont Travel Nursing Assignments
Hospitals are posting their seasonal staffing needs
Would you like to spend the fall / winter somewhere great? The Hospitals have already started posting the available seasonal travel assignments with the HCEN Network of staffing agencies. Submit your information request today and get your choice of great locations before they are gone.
The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse.
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment Job?
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits packages?
?Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options,
You are in the right place.
|Requested Nursing Specialties|
|Cardiac Cath Lab||Labor & Delivery|
|Pediatrics||PCU - Stepdown|
|ICU - Critical Care Intensive Care||Newborn Nursery|
|CVICU - Cardio-Vascular Intensive Care||Oncology|
|NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care||General Surgery|
|PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care ||CVOR General Surgery|
|SICU - Surgical Intensive Care ||OR - RN First Assistant|
|MICU - Medical Intensive Care||Outpatient Pre/Post Surgery|
|Neuro - Intensive Care||Pediatric Surgery|
|Trauma - Intensive Care||PACU|
Where would you like to go
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
ASAP starts. Numerous 8,13 & 26 week travel assignments available.
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / as applicable
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
We can appreacite that, we have been in your shoes as past \"Travelers\"
Get the information you need from the
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
\"More Information Request\"
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, psychatric, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery