J.B. Hunt is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers for regional driving jobs within our Dedicated fleet. Ask about our relocation package!
This regional dedicated trucking job features the following:
* Average annual earnings projected $73,750
* Top earners averaging $80,000
* $1,200 minimum weekly pay guarantee through February 2019
* Weekly home time
* 2 consecutive days off each week
* No-touch freight
* Onsite management
* Paid time off accrual from day one
* Pick up and deliver loaded trailers from distribution center
* Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
* Requires 3 months of CDL A driving experience
J.B. Hunt's regional dedicated jobs offer drivers competitive pay and a consistent schedule serving a single customer, allowing you reliable home time, a familiar route and an opportunity to exercise your customer service skills.
Along with the perks of paid time off and onsite management, dedicated truck drivers enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision, as well as life insurance, 401K and paid vacation.
Call 1- for more information about this regional dedicated driving job or pre-qualify online now!
Candidates with past experience as Route Driver, Driver, and Independent Courier Driver and that have worked in companies such as Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Dart Transit Co., and Forward Air Corp. are encouraged to submit their application.
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driver, company truck, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, otr company, otr driving, over the road company, over the road driving, regular home time