The HR Coordinator is a key contributor to the company and our employees, while working closely with the HRBPs and business leaders in assigned matters, including HR policy implementation, HRIS data management, administrative support and special projects.
This role requires an individual with a sense of curiosity to learn and grown, keen attention to detail, ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, flawless follow-up, and ability to maintain utmost confidentiality.
* Communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms in a timely manner with an ability and urgency to get things done.
* Maintain and ensure personnel data accuracy and integrity in HRIS, create HR and analysis, scorecards, dashboards and reporting metric tools.
* Process and audit all SAP transactional changes for HR Business Partner Team's, electronically documenting changes accurately and timely.
* Research employee data in HRIS, and generate ad hoc reports as needed.
* Oversee STD & FMLA inquiries and claims to ensure employees comply with all requirements.
* Assist in ensuring HR policies and practices are communicated and adhered to within the assigned business region.
* Respond to inquiries from employees, supervisors and other external customers regarding HR policies and practices.
* Author and process offer, termination, impact letters and other HR documents.
* Research and respond to initial unemployment requests as well as scheduling and notifying participants of upcoming hearings.
* Assist with employee relations and investigative fact-finding and prepare responses.
* Conduct new hire orientation and assist with benefits communications.
* Assist with the management of small to medium special projects and performs other duties as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University
* 3 years' experience using MS Excel to retrieve data, create pivot tables, v- lookups, data analysis and formatting of content. (Intermediate to Expert level)
* 3 years' experience using MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint creating professional communications and presentations. (Intermediate to Expert level)
* 3 years' experience in a self-driven, multi-tasking environment while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail, accuracy, and poise under pressure
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig?, Dr Pepper?, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters?, Canada Dry?, Snapple?, Bai?, Mott's? and The Original Donut Shop?. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Associated topics: chief human resource officer, chro, head, lead, leadership, manager, monitor, president, senior associate, vice president