Warehouse Associate 2nd Shift
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Warehouse Associate performs various warehouse activities to ensure the full and efficient operation of the Distribution Center such as receiving, sorting, picking, packing, and shipping orders. Your Role
The Warehouse Associate performs various warehouse activities to ensure the full and efficient operation of the Distribution Center such as receiving, sorting, picking, packing, and shipping orders. Your Responsibilities
• Use material handling (MH) equipment to unload incoming materials from trailers.
• Verify and receive materials into inventory
• Marks and inventories packages for storage or transit
• May also include palletizing and shrink-wrap.
• Duties may include receiving, checking and storing
• May be required to stack pallets and repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds
• Use MH Equipment to move and store materials within the warehouse
• Use MH Equipment to pick, verify and pack orders according to standard practice
• Use MH Equipment or other designated means to load goods into trailers or other designated transport vehicles for distribution
• Works from pick sheet to pull product or supplies.
• May be required to cycle count inventory
• Check orders against pull sheets.
•“Dangerous Goods”: when receiving dangerous goods, the necessary procedures must be followed and these shipments must be stored in the designated section of the warehouse.
• If/when applicable, ‘bonded’ cargo must be processed and handled accordingly, based on existing guidelines for this type of shipment
• Maintain warehouse clean and free of debris at all times
• Adhere to local, State, and Federal regulations inclusive, but not limited, to OSHA, DOT, EPA and other government agencies. Certification required to handle any hazardous material(s) Your Skills and Experiences
• Basic computer and math skills
• Ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
• Minimum Education: High School or Technical degree
• Ideal candidates will have prior experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment
• Proven basic math skills at the high school level
• Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Computer skills Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...