The Branch Manager will be responsible for the overall branch staff, P&L, security and customers, present and future growth. BM must review staff for proper scheduling for routes and vault operations. Manage routing of all City, Bank, ATM and OTR armored routes, to include the weekend routes, continuing to maintain the appropriate controls while establishing and maintaining route productivity standards. BM is responsible for developing, implementing, and administering policies and procedures, with overall supervision of operational activities as directed by the District Manager.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for:
1) P & L controlling of Branch labor, revenue and profit margin.
2) Oversight and coordination of Recruiting, interviewing, testing, selecting, and training of operations personnel. Training, development, and performance evaluation of operations supervisors.
3) Oversight and coordination of route, dispatch, vault, and terminal operations through respective managers/supervisors.
4) Oversight and coordination of maintenance of vehicles, forklifts, and other equipment. See that preventive maintenance and repairs are performed in a timely manner.
5) Controlling the costs of operations.
6) Safety of employees, vehicles, and facilities through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures.
7) Security of cargo and terminal through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures.
8) Investigating accidents and processing required paperwork.
9) Developing and maintaining customer service capabilities among all operations staff. Responding to customer inquiries and/or complaints.
10) Coordinating with sales, other Loomis branches and departments, Corporate staff, other carriers, and vendors.
11) Controlling overtime hours. Monitoring employee vacation schedules. Maintaining effectiveness and efficiency of route, terminal, and vault operations.
12) Short and long-range operational planning to meet branch goals.
1) Supervisors The Branch Manager will consult with and accept advice/direction from the District VP on a regular basis.
2) Subordinates The Branch Manager is responsible for the training, counseling, disciplining, conduct, and evaluation of supervisors and hourly employees under his/her direction on a daily basis.
3) Customers The Branch Manager will communicate with customers on a regular basis.
4) Sales/Administration The Branch Manager will communicate with sales and administration regarding updates of service, customers, and payroll issues.
Scheduling and routing experience
Good communication skills
Prior Leadership Experience
Operation Management experience a Must
Armored car or transportation experience a Plus
College Education or Military experience is a Plus
We offer a drug-free working environment, as well as offer an excellent benefits package to include medical, vision, dental, and matching 401(k).