- Luxottica Group
1500 Upchurch Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Material Handler I ensures the highest possible quality receiving, shipping and overall warehouse coordination. Provides logistics service to all facility departments and brand services.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports loading and unloading, stacks and otherwise sorts merchandise in designated area in the warehouse; packs and wraps marechandise when required.
- Supports assembling and labeling (as needed) pick racks, shelving, lockers and cabinets to ensure all product is organized throughout the warehouse.
- Sorts various materials (i. e. lenses and laps) to ensure efficient picking for store orders.
- Ensures that all outgoing and incoming orders and shipments are complete and correct before shipping or accepting.
- Uses RF gun to check in and ship all inventory.
- Completes weekly inventory cycle counts in warehouse.
- Keeps warehouse inventory organized and updated in warehouse management system.
- Performs others tasks necessary for shipping and/or receiving of supplies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a standing/walking position for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift/carry up to 70 pounds
Associated topics: associate, forklift operator, loader, logistics, material handler, servicer, supply chain, trainee, unloader, warehouse intern
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.