* Driven by a purpose greater than ourselves and dedicated to the wellness industry * Leading lives that harmonize responsibilities, relationships, recreation, and rest. * Passionate about strong, sustainable growth for our customers and our business. * Helping the people we serve achieve their dreams with power and confidence.
Who We Are:
From our CEO's garage to ever-expanding offices around the world, MINDBODY has grown rapidly since its founding in 2001. Knowing that technology never stands still, MINDBODY is continuously evolving and is committed to hiring talented, passionate people to join our wellness revolution. This year we are expanding our Implementation Team for FitMetrix, looking for a Team Lead to help build out the Implementation function for that business.
The Software Implementation Team Leader is a supervisory position that provides leadership and support to an assigned group of Software Implementation Specialists as well as executes strategies and initiatives as communicated by the Implementation Manager. Recruiting duties will be held by the Implementation Manager, but the Software Implementation Team Leader is responsible for supervising, evaluating, and mentoring Implementation Specialists and Engage Launch Coordinators.
What You'll Do:
* Assist Implementation Specialists in tracking their current client list and maintain records for accurate reporting. * Monitor Implementation Specialists' schedules to ensure schedule adherence and assist them to practice effective time management. * Assist with and contribute to weekly team meetings. * Work with the Implementation Manager to coordinate and improve methods by which we train clients through feedback from Implementation Specialists, Implementation Project Managers, clients, and other departments. * Take on individual projects as needed to support the goals of the Implementation team. * Aids in the development of direct reports through:
o Quality monitoring (phone and email)
o Individual key performance indicators (KPIs)
o Ongoing training for MINDBODY software and other necessary skill sets.
o Meetings to discuss challenges, needs, and current successes.
o Providing clear direction and goals.
o Holding direct reports accountable for their contributions.
o Provides each direct report with a regular evaluation to assess both productivity and quality, including annual performance reviews.
o Accept escalated phone calls and emails from Implementation Specialists, or other departments, as appropriate.
o Manage day-to-day scheduling of team members, including PTO requests, schedule changes, sick calls and time clock adjustments.
* Works with Team Members, alongside the Implementation Manager and People and Culture team, to define clear objectives through Performance and Behavioral Improvement Plans.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
* Priority setting: spends his/her time on what's important, can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal, eliminates roadblocks, and creates focus. * Approachability: is easy to approach and talk to, spends the extra effort to put others at ease, builds rapport, and practices attentive and active listening. * Conflict management: sees conflict as an opportunity, reads situations quickly, can find common ground and remains calm during escalated situations. * Communication:
o Provides clear directions and information people need to perform well and make accurate decisions.
o Maintains a two-way dialogue with others on work and results.
o Able to write clearly and effectively in reviewing direct reports and responding to clients.
* Motivating others: sets stretching objectives, creates a climate in which people want to do their best, empowers others. * Customer-focus: is dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers; responds to client feedback and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with the customer in mind. * Trustworthiness: Keeps confidences and avoids gossip; admits mistakes; does not misrepresent themselves for personal gain. * Self-development: continually looks to improve his/her knowledge of MINDBODY products and services, and is personally committed to and actively works to improve self.
What You Need to be Successful:
* High School Degree (Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred) or 3 years of experience in a similar position * Two years of previous management and/or leadership experience. * Demonstration of MINDBODY company knowledge, and alignment with culture and core values. Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.