Primerica currently has the following opening at our corporate office in Duluth, Georgia:
Investor Relations Support Specialist position reports to the Senior Vice President of Investor Relations and is responsible for providing administrative and functional support for the investor relations program.
* Superior attention to detail
* Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of management
* Ability to prioritize and provide solutions when precedents have not been established
* Confidentiality regarding sensitive and/or non-public information is required
* Strong computer skills, including Power Point, Word and Excel
* 5 years administrative support for a senior-level position, or 3 years investor relations support position with more that 50% of time specifically devoted to investor relations activities
* Associate degree with experience in accounting and/or finance is desirable, but not required prerequisite
* Manage and prioritize investor relations calendar
* Work with executive assistants to coordinate and schedule meetings
* Make travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and expense reports
* Screen calls and answer routine inquiries
* Monitor investment research reports and prioritize based on importance
* Assist with research projects focused on best-practice and/or competitive intelligence
* Update various presentations
* Maintain contact database and information in CRM
* Coordinate the quarter end process, including scheduling the earnings call and uploading the corporate press releases and supporting document with vendors
* Maintain investor relations website
* Manage vendor relationships
* Assist with special projects, as needed
Primerica is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America. Our goal is to create more financially independent families. We are located in Duluth, GA. Primerica employees support our representatives to provide appropriate solutions through term life insurance, mutual funds, annuities and other financial products. We insured more than 5 million lives and have over 2 million client investment accounts. Our stock is traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol \"PRI\".
Four years in a row Primerica has been recognized by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as one of the best workplaces in Georgia! Over the past five years Primerica has consistently been voted Best Employer by Gwinnett Magazine in its special \"Best of Gwinnett\" winner editions.