Processes incoming service and supply customer calls as appropriate. Processes customer requests that are received via e-mail, fax, web etc. Participates in continuous improvement/quality initiatives, policies and processes, ensures customer needs and requirements are met or exceeded and cooperates with peers and management to achieve RICOH's corporate goals.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Processes incoming customer requests. Trained on All phone queues (with the exception of the platinum supply queue) used for the support of RICOH's aftermarket and inside sales team.
* Processes various offline (non phone) requests for aftermarket and inside sales.
* Processes return authorization requests as needed.
* Maintains database integrity by ensuring verification of customer information and file maintenance (i.e. contact information, customer account changes, address, phone #, equipment ID#, etc).
* Directs customer calls to appropriate department as needed.
* Recognizes and follows up on additional revenue opportunities
* Communicates customer service needs to technicians using appropriate channels.
* Continuously represents RICOH in a profession, prompt and courteous manner with all customers.
* Adheres to company policy relating to attendance and punctuality. Allow for flexible time availability to accommodate work schedule, when necessary.
* Responsible for assisting with low level escalation calls.
* Provides information to Specialists, Leads and/or Management when situations arise which may require their involvement.
* Contacts Specialist, Leads and/or Management concerning critical service requests.
* Consistently follows interdepartmental procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS)
* Requires 6 months of customer service experience, telephony experience is a plus.
* Requires high school diploma
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Associated topics: assistance, deskside, help, information technology, information technology support, patient, pc, service, systems administrator, technical support specialist