Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Organization Seeks Customer Service Representative!
Are you looking to expand your career as a Customer Service Representative? OfficeTeam has an excellent job opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled candidate. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If you're looking for work in Norcross, Georgia and can work a short-term temporary-to-full-time position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
What you get to do every day
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondenceJob Requirements:
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Solid understanding of complaints
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Adeptness in Inbound Call Center
- Proficiency in CRM
- Demonstrated knowledge of Inbound Outbound Calls
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Scheduling experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience with Answer Inbound Calls
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNEs Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...