Operate mounting plates machine as well as the plates cleaning machine.
Execute rightly established procedures, reporting to supervisor any detected incidence.
Follow inspection procedures.
Plate Mounter positions open in Vidalia! We have an excellent opportunity for you! SelecSource is now hiring for Plate Mounter positions in a Manufacturing environment. Don't delay - contact us today!
Currently have 1st and 2nd shifts available
The ideal candidate will have Production experience and will be well spoken with a great attitude and solid work history. Overtime is available and there is room for growth. This is a temp to hire opportunity with a great company!
i. Check and mount plates for printing, keeping std of quality, efficiency and timing.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Operate mounting plates machine as well as the plates cleaning machine.
2. Execute rightly established procedures, reporting to supervisor any detected incidence.
3. Follow inspection procedures
4. Fill up routinary forms according to the procedures.(SAP)
5. Use individual protection tems.
6. Be in compliance with higiene and cleaning rules.
7. Follow up printing planning order and priorities.
8. Receive, identify, check and save at the archive in its corresponding folders all the paltes sets.
9. Get and check set of plates to be mounted according to the planning.
10. After asuring the good status of the plates, start the mounting process of the plates.
11. Follow the implemented procedures during the operation.
12. Check that the plates are corresponding to the referred job.
13. Check status of the sticky foam and the plate over it.
14. Report in the system, according the SAP procedures, the status of the job once it s mounted.
15. Report the supervisor any doubt about foam to be used or about priorities.
16. Report supervisor any incidence found during the process.
17. Report the supervisor any need of plate replacement by break, deformation or wear.
18. Keep the plates cleaning machines clean and in operative conditions.
19. Fill up and replace the cleaning product as needed.
20. Responsible for the cleaning paltes operation in this machine.
21. Report supervisor any mechanical/electrical incidence at the plates cleaning machine.
22. Identify the final laminated bobbin with the batch sheet, following instructed SAP procedures.
23. Place the identified bobbin at the corresponding area (curing room)
24. At the end of the shift, clean the machine according procedures and leave it in correct condition.
25. Consume used raw (backing) material. In case of incidence, report supervisor.
26. Report to the supervisor any SAP or IT incidence.
Since 1997, SelecSource has been matching great people with great companies. Each year we help thousands of people find rewarding employment! Our team is growing quickly in the (insert county job is located) area! We are currently in need of an experienced and skilled Forklift Operators to join our team. We offer competitive pay and full benefits, and invite licensed professionals who are looking for steady work to apply today!
Past Warehouse Experience.
Visit www.SelecSource.Com and choose \"Vidalia\" as your nearest branch office. Please complete as much of the application as possible. You may follow up with our office at (912) ###-#### once you have submitted your application.
No access to a computer? No problem! Visit our branch office Monday-Friday during normal business hours to apply online. We are located at 304 West First Street Vidalia, GA 30474!
We look forward to talking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Email contact: ...@selecsource.Com
Associated topics: copy director, copy supervisor, corrugator supervisor, operations manager, production supervisor, supervisor