Southeast Georgia Health System has an opportunity for a Team Coordinator, RN
to join our Summit Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Surgery
team at our Camden
Supervises and provides direct care in the ambulatory site to pediatric, adult, and geriatric patient populations. Has clinical accountability for patient care. Performs duties in a nursing capacity as needed. All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote a culture of safety, follow established policies, and adhere to all state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Maintains clinical proficiency and serves as a clinical resource/expert for other staff members and facilitates effective clinical problem solving skills collaboratively with health care team members. Monitors workflow and productivity.
- Performs daily tasks of the Ambulatory site as delegated, including appropriate staffing and scheduling, daily communications, materials management, and patient/bed control.
- Assists with the implementation of Ambulatory site plans and programs as well as staff education.
- Utilizes effective communication skills to direct Ambulatory site and coordinate changing and complex patient care needs with all members of the health care team and community resources.
- Assists with clinical leadership development and performance advancement of Ambulatory site staff.
- Participates in financial management and maintenance within prescribed budget parameters.
- Assimilates knowledge gained from conferences, workshops, seminars, and professional literature into practice. Develops mechanisms that facilitate transmission of new knowledge.
- Interprets and implements policies, procedures, standards, and regulations related to patient care staff, medical staff, patients, families, and visitors.
- Assures adequate quantities of supplies and properly functioning equipment.
- Successfully completes other duties as may be assigned.
The ideal Team Coordinator RN
should posses the following minimal qualifications:
- Graduate of Diploma or NLN Accredited Associated Degree Program; BSN preferred
- 3 years RN experience. Supervisory experience preferred. Current RN License to practice in the state of Georgia
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills. Demonstrates discretion and sound judgment. National certification as clinically appropriate preferred. Current American Heart Association BLS Certification required.
: All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote service excellence by developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers, other team members, and the medical staff and will ensure the highest quality of care by performing their responsibilities according to the highest professional standards.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or national origin. EOE/AA: M/F/D/V
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, ccu, coronary, infusion, neonatal, nurse, registered nurse, staff nurse, unit
Associated topics: bsn, care, ccu, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgical