The Senior DevOps Engineer assists with leading the Global DevOps efforts and plays a critical role in the delivery of secure and scalable services and products. The Senior DevOps Engineer helps shape the overall DevOps culture that enables the success of all software engineers. The successful candidate is proficient using the latest DevOps tools and technologies to automate solutions and optimize outcomes, implementing continuous integration and deployment in a challenging and fast paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with demonstrated progressive responsibility in software development, cloud native development, DevOps, automation and system administration.
· Demonstrate expertise/proficiency in the following DevOps related tools and technologies.
· OS Administration – Windows, Linux
· DevOps Tools – Jenkins/Azure DevOps/TeamCity/BitBucket Pipelines, Artifactory/Nexus, SonarQube/other Code Inspection tools
· Source Control – Git / BitBucket/ GitHub /SVN
· Scripting – PowerShell / Bash/ Python / Perl
· Ansible / Terraform / Chef / Puppet / SaltStack
· Significant understanding of continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated testing and all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
· Experience collaborating effectively and communicating to management
· Manage competing priorities while balancing the delivery of priorities
· Thrive in a fast-paced and quick changing environment
· Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
· Some level of database development – SQL or NoSQL
· Some level of public cloud experience using Azure, AWS or GCP
· High-level understanding of VMware VRA/VRO technologies
· Some level of working experience with continuous monitoring tools like AppDynamics / Splunk / ELK
· Work closely with the Global DevOps team on a day to day basis. Contributing to the vision and mission of Global DevOps.
· Be a significant contributor in the development of our CI/CD processes using tools such as Docker, BitBucket/GitHub/Git, Ansible/Terraform/Chef/Puppet, Artifactory/Nexus, Jenkins, SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber, AppDynamics, ELK, Splunk etc.
· You will be in a position to affect positive change through thought leadership, and through a hands-on role, enhancing your toolbox of skills in areas such as Architecture, Design, DevOps, CI/CD/CT, Automation.
· Design, develop and operationalize new processes such as on demand environment provisioning including delivery of products to public/private/hybrid cloud with an Infrastructure as Code approach as part of the overall CI/CD solution
· Support the building/implementation of solutions for source control, continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployments, continuous monitoring and release management.
· Perform highly specialized and technical tasks associated with the most current and cutting-edge technologies DevOps tools and best practices.
· Strong verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills. This is a role that requires representation and reconciliation of both engineering and operations stakeholders.
· Serve as technical expert on high visibility project teams providing DevOps technical direction, interpretation and alternatives.
· Participate in regular meetings with Global DevOps and lead and give input on cross-functional DevOps processes and methodologies.
· Establish and refine metrics that help assess the productivity and success of the team.
Job Title: System/Devops Engineer Location: Alpharetta, GA Duration: 3-6 month contract to hire Moi: Phone and face to face(local only) Sr. Systems E…Read More
Role: Sr. DevOps Engineer Location: Atlanta, GA Duration: 12+ Months Understand the needs and challenges of a client across operations and developmen…Read More