Oracle HCM Cloud - Director (Atlanta)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Oracle HCM Cloud - Director (Atlanta)Atlanta, GAOracle HCM Cloud - Director (Atlanta) Atlanta, GA
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking an Oracle HCM Director who will help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalize on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 7 year(s)
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree
- Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with leading efforts and understanding of Oracle applications based solutions consulting related to the implementation and support of Oracle application-packaged solutions, including the following:
- Selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the Oracle product suite achieving on-time and on-budget delivery;
- Developing new market-differentiated Oracle solutions and lead proposal development efforts;
- Improving business processes, including but not limited to, Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion.
- Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with leading teams to generate a vision, to establish direction and motivate members, as well as create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, to encourage improvement and innovation. Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge of the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors. Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with the Oracle product suite leading technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
- Designing, implementing & supporting complex business processes in an Oracle environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
Loading some great jobs for you...