- The Jekyll Club
- $45,480.00 -70,560.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
228 Rutledge Dr
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Position Title: Baker
Reports to: Pastry Chef & Executive Chef
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Preparation of standard doughs and batters.
- Preparation and baking of baked goods, such as breads, cakes, pies, cookies, and breakfast breads.
- Assist in plating or display of desserts.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes using weights and volumes (in standard American measures), as well as able to adjust the yield of recipes.
- Basic knowledge of proper sanitation and food handling.
- May be required to work early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- Industry experience preferred.
0Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: catering, commercial, dining chef, executive chef, executive kitchen, pantry, pizza chef, salad chef, service, service manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.