Position Title: Baker
Reports to: Pastry Chef & Executive Chef
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Preparation of standard doughs and batters.
- Preparation and baking of baked goods, such as breads, cakes, pies, cookies, and breakfast breads.
- Assist in plating or display of desserts.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes using weights and volumes (in standard American measures), as well as able to adjust the yield of recipes.
- Basic knowledge of proper sanitation and food handling.
- May be required to work early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- Industry experience preferred.
0Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: catering, commercial, dining chef, executive chef, executive kitchen, pantry, pizza chef, salad chef, service, service manager