At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Elavon is the third largest global provider of merchant payment processing services to over 1 million customers worldwide. Backed by the financial strength and stability of our parent company, U.S. Bank, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States, awarded Top Bank in the World by Fitch Rating Agency. If you have the desire to work your way up in our company, there are many opportunities for internal advancement along the way. We are setting new standards in connectivity, convenience, reliability, security and innovation! Elavon is seeking a in the Atlanta, GA market
, whose flexibility and adaptability allows them to meet and exceed clients expectations. Manages a sales staff responsible for the sale of assigned bank products and services generally for an assigned geographic region or industrial segment. Makes sales directly and/or through assigned sales staff to customers and/or prospects. Develops revenue, volume, and market share objectives for an assigned staff and market area. Establishes and achieves sales and budget goals and marketing strategies for the products/ services sold. Maintains and develops profitable relationships with customers. Identifies and monitors market trends and competitors actions in order to gain the competitive advantage. Develops and administers the annual budget for an assigned area. Develops relationships with industry associations. Trains, motivates, and provides daily management to assigned staff.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- Minimum one year of management experience Preferred Skills/Experience
- Advanced knowledge of sales and sales strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated new business development and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service/relations skills
- Thorough knowledge of banking products/services, banking operations, and current market trends
- Ability to make important decisions independently
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, management, manager, manager of sales, principal, shift lead, team leader, territory manager