At Visiting Angels Jonesboro, we're looking for Caregivers to share their unique experiences, skills and talents to provide the best non-medical care to seniors in the communities we serve.
Our mission is to build a tight knit care family to service the areas of Atlanta, Ellenwood, Jonesboro, Morrow, Red Oak and Riverdale. We strive to match you with clients whose needs match your unique talents. Please consider joining our care family.
We're proud to offer our Caregivers:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule options
- Performance bonus opportunities
- Client and caregiver referral bonuses
- 401K program
- Paid time off
- Paid training, growth and development
- Caregiver recognition and caregiver outings - BBQs, pool parties, etc.
Non-medical duties can include but aren't limited to:
- Assist the client with personal care activities
- Prepare appropriate documentation of the client care or service(s) furnished
- Assist the client with exercise, ambulation and transfer activities.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team
- Participate in required in-service training programs to meet regulatory requirements
- Understand that regular, consistent attendance is necessary to serve clients
Associated topics: anesthetist, associate, bilingual, clinical, cna, community, crna, family medicine, neighborcare, nursing assistant cna