Wehave an opportunity for a Sales Associate to provide sales support for NationalAccounts in Recycling and assist in ensuring the bidding, management,procurement and service of large account scrap business. The position supportsmultiple sales professionals and engages closely with both external, internalcustomers, and fiber coordinators. Strong communication skills and attention todetail will be essential in ensuring the mission of this role.
· Manage 1-3existing NA suppliers. Responsible forproblem solving with internal partners to ensure supplier transparency. Co-ownership of day to day communication andtracking.
· Createsales orders and purchase orders in support of the sales of the material. Workwith internal and external sales to negotiate favorable outcomes for WestRock.
· Strongverbal and written skills preferred. Must be able to present to suppliers and their upper management as wewell as WestRock management.
Understanding of commodity markets a plus as well as understanding of WestRock capabilities internally with mills and facilities.
· Provideinformation such as pricing, freight, reports, status updates to various WestRockstakeholders.
· Firstpoint of customer problem escalation tied to National Accounts. Operate with ahigh degree of urgency to resolve logistics, field issues, and other problems.
· Gather andanalyze data to make appropriate recommendations. Use dataeffectively. Operate across multiple systems such asSAP,RPM,Sharepoint, and cieTrade.
Constant desire to improve the WestRock position and profitability.
What You Need to Succeed:
· AS Degreerequired, BS Degree preferred or equivalent as well as supporting experience.
· 20% travelrequired.
Working knowledge of export process and regulations
Strong listening skills
Ability to work with a high sense of urgency and self-directed, motivated
· Strongattention to detail
· StrongExcel and Power Point skills
· Able tocommunicate effectively with internal and external customers
What we offer:
· Corporateculture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensivetraining with numerous learning and development opportunities
· Anattractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A careerwith a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion arebusiness drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRockCompany is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaininga diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Key Accounts Manager - Marketing. Advertising. Sales. The role of the Key Account Manager is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and mar…Read More
National Account Manager Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta Requisition ID 2020-6664 # of Positions 1 Description Job Purpose: The primary role of the Nat…Read More
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we …Read More