You are the leader and coach of your kitchen team. Your drive, commitment and passion for Zo?s is reflected in every shift by you and your kitchen team.
Why work here?
* Fun & Upbeat Environment
* Free Meals
* Competitive Pay
* No Late Nights
* Flexible Scheduling
* Casual Dress/ Tattoos okay
* Job Growth
* Hourly Medical Benefits*
* Part-Time or Full-Time
* Paid Time Off + Sick Leave
* Certain eligibility requirements apply
* Must be at least 18 years of age
The Core Values:
* POSITIVITY - We believe in the power of positivity. Every one of us has the ability to change someone's day for the better.
* TRANSPARENCY - We believe in open and respectful communication. We use transparency to help us make decisions and inform how we talk to each other.
* HUMILITY - We can always find ways to improve. The more we learn, the more we see how much we don't know and how much we need others to help us learn to grow.
* FANATACISM - We are passionate about our mission and turning every guest into a fanatic. We bring that energy to everything we do.
* THOUGHTFULNESS - To us, every detail matters. We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and our communities.
Zo?s is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity for all applicants.
Associated topics: corporate kitchen, culinary, executive chef, grill chef, head chef, pizza chef, restaurant assistant chef, salad chef, sous chef, tavern